Spice up your appetizers this holiday season, with a bold and health-enhancing take on a classic hummus recipe. Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts) used our Hawaiian Ginger tonic to create a deliciously zesty holiday hummus the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup Goldthread Hawaiian Ginger tonic
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Pomegranate seeds (for topping)
- Combine all ingredients using a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use pomegranate seeds as a festive topping or gently fold in for crunch.
- Enjoy with vegetables, crackers, or bread as an appetizer or serve with a meal.