A festive, fresh and simple way to get you in the holiday spirit, minus the spirits (the alcoholic kind of course).
Savannah Bigler (@creamofthekale) created this bold and energizing mocktail using our Hawaiian Ginger tonic, accompanied by fresh spices and ingredients to make a perfectly festive mocktail. The best thing about this recipe is that you can replace the Hawaiian Ginger tonic with any other favorite Goldthread formula!
- 1/4 cup Goldthread Hawaiian Ginger
- 1/2 cup soda water
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1/4th inch of ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Combine Hawaiian Ginger, lemon juice and grated ginger in a cocktail shaker. Mix or shake.
- Pour over ice in your favorite holiday glass.
- Finish by topping with soda water, pomegranate juice.
- Add pomegranate seeds as garnish and enjoy!